What offences are covered by these fees?
Totting up 12 penalty points (exc hardship)
Drink & Drug Driving
Fail to provide a specimen
No Driving Licence
Driving without due care and attention
Call or email us now to get advice on your situation.
- Preparation and advocacy for taking the matter to trial
- Preparation and advocacy if you are pleading guilty
- Preparation and advocacy if you are putting forward special reasons
What is included?
• Preparation of case
• Considering evidence
• Advising on plea, timescales and outcomes plus whether an exceptional hardship or special reasons argument can/should be made.
• Completing legal aid application (if applicable)
What is not included?
• Advice on appeal
• Taking witness statements
• Instructing an expert
• Instructing Counsel
These things will not always be necessary; for anything not covered by our fixed fees our hourly rate of £200 p/h would apply. We will discuss with you what is needed at the initial free consultation which can be done in person or over the phone. Call us now 01204 386 214
Disbursements are costs relating to your matter that are payable to third parties such as Experts Fees, we can handle these payments for you as part of the matter but they are not part of our fees. We will advise you what disbursements you will need and the costs before we incur any costs on your behalf.
Possible disbursements could include:
• Expert Report
• Forensic Testing